Sunday, September 27, 2015

This has been a busy weekend! I found a Jeopardy Game on TpT for free and made 2 review games; one for New York State Geography and one for New York State Native Americans! I am so excited by this, as I have tried Jeopardy games before and they just haven't worked correctly once I try to use them at school. Stay tuned and I will let you know how it works!

Thanks to this store for the Jeopardy Game.Thanks to Jer from this store agreeing, I was also able to put the two games up in my TpT store.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jer

Joepardy Games

New York Native American Jeopardy Game

New York Geography Jeopardy


I also decided to take all of the alternative assessments I have done in the last few years and get them up on TpT. I have both 4th and 5th grade alternative assessments in ELA and Math. I have 4th grade in science.

I keep plugging at all of the resources I have made throughout the years. Hopefully someone finds them as helpful as I did.

My only sadness in all of this, is I haven't received feedback from my sales or my free items. So, I have no clue as to how useful my items are. I know it's only been a month, so I will be patient for feedback and followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment